• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romania: Stray dogs kill 4-year-old near park in Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • http://www.independent.com.mt/artic...d-killed-by-stray-dogs-in-romania-2482798598/

The security company of the park received a fine of ~600 dollars, while the watchman was fined ~90 dollars for not properly guarding the park. The Romanian Parliament began discussions regarding stray dogs, while the President Traian Basescu thinks that dogs should be euthanized if someone doesn't adopt them.

Romania's capital is home to a whopping 64.000 dogs!

Years
  • Seeing as this is pretty well, bland, I'm going to close this because there's nothing really to discuss here. If you'd like to make a discussion about dog laws, "violent breeds", attack statistics, etc., be my guest, that would be a pretty nice discussion I think.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back