• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Chiedetemi Qualsiasi Cosa

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • What's one thing with yourself you really like? :)

Ok... hard question, very personal. But one thing I'm sure of, is the way I study at university! I doubt my preparation quite often and, to be honest, I also feel like I could have done better nearly as much often... but I don't spend too much time on the books and, apparently, can take down notes very well!
    It doesn't work with every subject or activity though...

But you didn't want that, did you~
    So I'll add some more stuff:
    Spoiler:

Given my age, I'd say that's to be expected ;)

what is so great about wobblurk

There's just something special about it...
    Wobblurk is wanting to jump in a conversation you didn't start, to show your heavenly presence whilst maintaining a neutral stance, feeling sad for not having anything useful to say, or being happy in your quiet place. It's all these things and more!

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Is there anywhere in the world you definitely want to visit someday?

Why yes, of course! I've never left the European mainland after all.
    I have some sort of bucket list of different places I'd like to visit eventually, even if they're very far and even if such places are quite obvious, I guess. Here's some!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • How well would you fare in a 1v1 against me? :spheal:

I made my 300th post something cool so now I can respond!
    I'd say not that well for a couple of reasons:
    1. in most fps your health is quite low compared to the damage of guns, something that makes me play too passively and most often backfires on me
    2. my PC and peripherals are meh (not that big of a deal tho)
    3. there are some incredible, short lived moments, where I can actually play well and know exactly what to do, but most of the time I can't keep that up, no matter how hard I try! I guess it depends on your lucky day (the chance of having this 1v1 against me on such day is actually quite low).

Back