• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Salac Berry not acivating?

yamibakura95

Shadow Gamer
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2022
    I was playing Pokemon Colloseum and my Heracrss which was holding salac got hit by a sludge bomb, health dropped to below 25% and it also got poisoned. Over the course of the battle, its health eventually reached red yet salac didnt kick in.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Did the other Pokemon have Unnerve as its ability? That's the only thing I can think of besides "maybe it's a glitch".

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • At any point in the battle, were you hit by the move Knock Off? This move knocks off a Pokemon's item, making it unusable the rest of the battle. What about Covet, or Trick? Covet steals the item from you, and Trick swaps them. These are the only moves in generation III that directly take an item from you that I can think of that could cause something like that.

If it's not one of these instances, then yeah, probably just a glitch.

Last edited:

yamibakura95

Shadow Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2022
    At any point in the battle, were you hit by the move Knock Off? This move knocks off a Pokemon's item, making it unusable the rest of the battle. What about Covet, or Trick? Covet steals the item from you, and Trick swaps them. These are the only moves in generation III that directly take an item from you that I can think of that could cause something like that.

If it's not one of these instances, then yeah, probably just a glitch.

Yeah its glitch most likely. Really strange tbh ngl. I havent found anything about it.

Back