• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back into Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    Hi, my real name is Teemu And I'm from Finland. When I was kid my first pokémon gen were gen 3 but I remember gen 4 better. My first pokémon games were Pokemon SoulSilver and PDM Explorers of Darkness. One day I decided to play PDM Explorers of Darkness second time for long time and I started liking Pokémon again. I have started rewatch pokémon, started to play some pokémon games and decided to make PokéCommunity account after 2 months when I discovered it. I may have missed some pokémon things but I'm trying to catch them what I have missed and my favorite pokémon is Garchomp

Years
  • Welcome Teemu, nice to meet you. :3c Glad you decided to make an account! And no worries, we accept all types of fans here, old, new, returning etc. Enjoy the series, and see you around. :D

Back