• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What if... (#1)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey guys! Got a bunch of what if questions that should be fun to discuss! Basically take one part of another set of games and slot it into these games.

This is thread #1!

What if B2W2 and BW had a Battle Frontier?

Where would you put it, how would you alter it for Unova and would you keep PWT? Where would it appear in the story?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I'd put it in Anville Town since it's pretty barren and distant and disconnected from most of Unova like the location of the other BFs in other regions. It would appear post-game since that seems to be the trend for Battle Frontiers. The facilities certainly change again and differ from the gen 3/4 ones. Storywise I'd have E4 Caitlin show up to introduce it to the player as she use to be a Frontier brain and it would give her some role to play outside of her appearance in the E4. Maybe she's even overseeing its development in Unova.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'd have it be located in Nimbasa city beside the ferris wheel, since Nimbasa is a well-known entertainment hub. I also think it would fit with the city's vibrant design and lively atmosphere.

Back