• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think we've said enough to pkmaster. i think we've got our point across. she's just confused and seeing as she's only 10, that's acceptable. let's not make things harder on her than we need to.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • Lady D.

I like your paint creations. I always admire anyone that can make something pretty with that program, I am a paint failure. (PSP I can handle, but paint scares me!)
    About Shiny hunting and catching.. As I said before, I really enjoy the "story" part of the game, so I use 2 of my Ru/Sa game carts to play the game over and over again. I transfer (to another game cart) all the good Pokemon and some TM's and Berries.. and that masterball that I have learned not to waste on the Legendaries. (I usually use a timer ball) I have like 13 masterballs dispersed amongst my Ru/Sa game carts. (all legally obtained) I am saving my masterballs to use if I see a hard to catch shiny Pokemon. Too bad you can't use a masterball in the Safari Zone. I didn't use a masterball to catch the only shiny I have now. I caught it using false swipe and an ultraball. (the ultraball was overkill, I could have caught it with a pokeball) It is the only shiny Pokemon I have ever seen, at least since I knew what shiny Pokemon were. Well, I am supposed to be in bed now, I'm leaving in the morning on a road trip with a friend. We are going to get her a pet monkey. (no kidding, we really are)
    Kim
    P.S. Your Mom is a smart lady! :classic: I like Ruby/Sapphire best but that's what I started out playing. LG and FR are great too! *Happy news* I ordered Pokemon Box today!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    ooo fancy. no, that card is awesome, i'd be glad to let you use it so long as you're willing to make the rest of us them! mwahahahaah!
    Really? That's all I have to do... Okay. Here!

ShinyHunterrsgh5.bmp

Akidatheart said:
    I like your paint creations. I always admire anyone that can make something pretty with that program, I am a paint failure.
    Thanks, I've been working on the one of me for a while and finally found a place that lets me direct link my art. The only way to use paint to make a good pic is one pixle at a time, zoom in and click, click, click, undo mistake, click, click, ect.

Akidatheart said:
    I transfer all the good Pokemon and some TM's and Berries.. and that masterball. I have like 13 masterballs dispersed amongst my Ru/Sa game carts.
    I've got four saved up, but now that my mom got another GBA I don't have to wait 3-4 weeks to use my aunts to trade them over.

Akidatheart said:
    Your Mom is a smart lady! I like Ruby/Sapphire best but that's what I started out playing. LG and FR are great too! *Happy news* I ordered Pokemon Box today!
    My mom is my best friend. We've both been playing from the old Red/Blue days. Pokemon Box! LUCKY!

Akidatheart said:
    Well, I am supposed to be in bed now, I'm leaving in the morning on a road trip with a friend. We are going to get her a pet monkey.
    Yeah, PC says it's only 1 something AM, but my time it's 2:30 already. I really should get some sleep.

Ja-ne!

- - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hey, that's awesome but... do you want to make some comment about how i'm like the supreme leader of the club *cough* hint *hack hack* because that way i could just replace all the info regarding shinies in my sig and turn the card into a link. it would be really cool because we'd all be uniform. but that's just my opinion. we've had a lot of banners floating around, but i think we should try to use these, it would show people how awesomely organized we are. and it would seperate us from the posers that just list the shinies they've caught and who aren't members of the club.
    (edit) i use fire red, and i'll give the card credit to you, so you don't need that part at the bottom, but it's cool if you leave it.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    hey, that's awesome but... do you want to make some comment about how i'm like the supreme leader of the club *cough* hint *hack hack* because that way i could just replace all the info regarding shinies in my sig and turn the card into a link. it would be really cool because we'd all be uniform. but that's just my opinion. we've had a lot of banners floating around, but i think we should try to use these, it would show people how awesomely organized we are. and it would seperate us from the posers that just list the shinies they've caught and who aren't members of the club.
    (edit) i use fire red, and i'll give the card credit to you, so you don't need that part at the bottom, but it's cool if you leave it.

Sure, just post *-exactly-* what you want it to say. I'll do it tomorrow and replace the pic in my post above.

Guess that will make us all 'Card carrying members' of the Shiny Hunters Club. *Laughs at bad joke.* Goodnight.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    *thinks about how card can be subtly changed for aaryn, SGM, and himself to show that we are the enforcers of the law 'round these here parts...* hmmm... my name (rsgh5) is short enough that you could put a "(c-f)" after it. that's really all i'd want changed, except i play firered, not leaf grean. i want the card to replace the shiny hunter club info in my sig... so, that's all that i'd request to be added. (thank you for taking the time to do these) i don't want mine to be more decorated than yours or anything, because one of the things we stress here is equality. and, like i said earlier, if you could leave off the credit to you (i'll be sure to write underneath that you made it and link to your public profile), that would be cool, because i don't like having a lot of white... (i'm a picky whiner, i know) thanks again.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    groudon92 said:
    how do i join your club?
    you join by saying that you want to join, and then you're a member. there's no painful initiation ceremony or anything cool like that... we're boring. so, you're in.
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Who all should I make these for?
    ummmm... i dunno, anybody who wants one and is in the club. i don't want you to waste time making them if people aren't going to be using them. but i encourage all of you to ask for one; i think it would look very impressive if we were all uniform like that. or maybe, we could just ignore everybody who doesn't use one... (except newcomers) make it like ID that you have to show at the door or can't get in. and is what i put underneath the card apropriate or would you rather have me say something else?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    are you alowed to change the one you have now for the one that demoonica's making? you don't have to, you can just add it to your vast number of immages in your sig. i'd recomend getting one, i want us to be uniform... but that may just be me being crazy... o.O MWHWAMHWMAIOOAOOOOAMAHYANGUINAQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!1! *keels over*

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • smithy.boy said:
    cool card..am i allowed to change that for my own

PLEASE to NOT take one and edit it yourself, tell me your owned shinys and what virsion you want the card to say (Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, or Sapphire) and I'll have it done very shortly. I'm doing this because I keep a copy on my computer to make sure who is suppose to have one.

Thank you!

PS. This is going to clutter up Shiny Hunters, I should go make a request thread in the Trainer Cards forum.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm... I do like my team banner that I've had for a bunch of months. I guess one of LDD's cards couldn't possibly be uglier than my student ID... >_<
    (no offence; they're darn good for mspaint; I'm just fussy about stuff like dithering and the like)

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
  • schmitzgirly94 said:
    I wish the cards had a place for a trainer sprite.

Mine was going to, but the shiny pokemon took over. I still can, but it would make the card bigger. That and I look odd as a sprite!

metalmario said:
    Hmm... I do like my team banner that I've had for a bunch of months. I guess one of LDD's cards couldn't possibly be uglier than my student ID... >_<
    (no offence; they're darn good for mspaint; I'm just fussy about stuff like dithering and the like)
    *shrugs* No one will make you change yours, I got the idea of placeing all the shinys as one file from your MetalMario's Picks and the fact that I didn't like the plain looking trainer cards. By the way, what is 'dithering'?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think he means that they're kinda pixilated? is that about right MM? hmm... dithering... desire for trainer sprites... seems like we should all agree on what our identification should look like before we decide that it's official for the club (sorry demoonica). or maybe we should determine if we want to have identification. i think it's a cool idea, but that's just me. maybe if some other people posted ideas we could come up with something that we all agree on. i'm fairly easygoing, but i also like to fiddle around with paint, so i guess i'll submit one as soon as i get my homework done...

Years
  • "Dithering" means the little patterns of dots used to 'blend' and make what tries to look like one colour out of two or more. The Pok?mon sprites in rsgh5's card are dithered quite heavily.
    The XD spinny in my sig is dithered. (because GIFs only allow for 256 colours)

Back