• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Moonwatcher

Tangerine. Probability. Spelunking.
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2019
    Hello everyone, I'm Moonwatcher. (My second choice, as Shruikan was already taken.:/) I've been a pokemon fan every since the series was first shown, when I saw Charizard and instantly fell in love with the franchise. (Still have the Plush Charizard from when I was 4)

In general I prefer the spin off games; Pokemon Conquest & Super Mystery Dungeon are my favourites. <3 (Fingers crossed that a new PMD will be announced tomorrow.) Mainline-wise I like Sun and Moon the most, with Black & White and Diamond & Pearl close behind. My favourite pokemon are Silvally, Sky-Shamin, & Ultra-Necrozma.

Aside from Pokemon, I like reading, Trading Card Games, Fire Emblem, and pretty much anything with dragons.

So, that's about it. Pleased to meet you all! :)

Years
  • Conquest was a great game, I wish we'd get something similar to it again. Good times playing. \o/ Welcome Moonwatcher, nice to meet you! Rarely do I see people put SuMo/USUM at the top of their list tbh, same with BW. Both were amazing generations though, so I approve of your choice haha.

Have a lovely time here. :D

Moonwatcher

Tangerine. Probability. Spelunking.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2019
    Thank you! Yeah, I suppose I prefer the games with more focus on story, which as far as I know is a rather unpopular opinion. :/ Even though the majority of my time is spent breeding the perfect pokemon for online battles/Battle Tree, and then not using them for anything. :P

As for Conquest, with Fire Embelm's rise in popularity I kinda hope they make a FE/Pokemon crossover as a spiritual successor to Conquest sometime.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I love your avatar. :)

I feel like Pokémon Conquest was super underrated. I put so much time into that game and it was really well crafted thoughtful. I hope we get another entry into that series too. Well regardless, welcome to PC! I hope you're excited for the new main series games!

Back