• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Editing pokemon moves/types/abilities/stats

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    How do i change stats,types, and moves in pokeessentials. i can use editor to change pokeencounters but i have no idea how to change the stats,types, and moves of pokemon. can someone please help

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Are you sure? Did you save?
    Because my game's fully working with a completely new dex, and I've not touched the editor, except to set up the Pokedexes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    Are you sure? Did you save?
    Because my game's fully working with a completely new dex, and I've not touched the editor, except to set up the Pokedexes.

cWTY3nF.png

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Old Pokémon with their old stats and stuff won't change.

Diverscope

Pardon me
    Years
  • Old Pokémon with their old stats and stuff won't change.

They may change if you use

Code:
    poke.calcStats

@DavyChan: Propably the game didn't compile after you edited the pokemon.txt-file. Try pressing CTRL while the game starts up (You have to start the game via rpg maker of course).

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    They may change if you use

Code:
    poke.calcStats

@DavyChan: Propably the game didn't compile after you edited the pokemon.txt-file. Try pressing CTRL while the game starts up (You have to start the game via rpg maker of course).

how do i start the game with rpg maker. what does that mean?

Back