• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Continue after losing a battle glitch.

Cardboard Slime

A Slime in a Box
Years
  • I'm trying to create a rival battle where after you lose, you don't lose money and continue to progress even after the loss, similar to Pokemon Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.
    I heard by changing this line:
    Code:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::RIVAL1,"Blue",_I("No! I chose the wrong Pok?mon!"),false,1)
    from the "false" to "true"
    Code:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::RIVAL1,"Blue",_I("No! I chose the wrong Pok?mon!"),true,1)
    you can continue. But when I debug, I lose money and get sent to my house as a healing spot. The event continues, but I want my character to stay in the lab, with no money loss,even after the loss.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You changed the wrong argument. The one you changed is for making it a double battle (I don't remember if it gives an error if there isn't enough pokemon for a double battle).
    The order is as follows, and Italics are optional:
    Code:
    pbTrainerBattle(TrainerType,Name,Lose Message,[I]Double Battle?[/I],[I]Trainer Version[/I],[I]Can Continue?[/I],[I]Variable for Outcome[/I])

I like to use the comments to create the skeleton of the event, then deleting the comments to use the auto-generated template.
    Wiki Link

Back