• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Fifth Generation Caption Contest #5 [8 May - 22 May]

Which caption was best?

• FenrirDarkWolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • synerjee

• CycloneGU's first caption

• CycloneGU's second caption

• MIAU

• glitchguy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    New format is three weeks long. I make a new thread each time, winner is chosen by VOTES at the top of the thread. You have two weeks to submit (time period in title) then I'll add a poll and you guys for your favourite! :3

Also, keep your captions PG 13!

Each week there will be a caption posted (unlike the weekly polls, this will not be posted by the users, sorry). Your job is to caption it! Write something about the image, or something that the characters (or Pokemon) were likely to say. It'll always be Unova-related, and feature at least one Unova character or Pokemon. :) There will also be an emblem for this at some point (as well as emblems for Unova United!)

CAPTION THIS:

Spoiler:

Also thanks to Cyclone for the idea to make it into a new thread each time for more activity!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • (What Hugh and Rosa are most probably thinking at the exact same moment during that embrace:)

".....does...his shirt/her hair...smell like......Cherrim..??"

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    "Come back with me to my boudoir, my love..."

TBH, this one is a tough one.

EDIT: Just got another one.

Moments later, Zorua returned to her true form; she and Rosa headed to Nimbasa City to participate in a new show.

Cyclone

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    "I'm just gonna grab a bite of this doughnut here, so don't move, Rosa!"

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Hugh: So these aren't really hotbuns.How disappointing.
    Rosa: Oh god his armpit stinks.Someone halp.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welllll idk about other weeks but I'll finish this caption contest off at least? :/ Vote for your favourite caption in the poll above!

Years
  • I'm guessing this is probably not the right place to post this, but I won the contest in the last thread and never got an emblem... I'm not overly bothered about it, but it would be nice to have another emblem to bring my grand total to three. :D

Reactions: T!M

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm guessing this is probably not the right place to post this, but I won the contest in the last thread and never got an emblem... I'm not overly bothered about it, but it would be nice to have another emblem to bring my grand total to three. :D
    I also don't think I got either of mine. I won one outright with a last-minute inspiration and won another a as co-winner. What is the update on these, Forever?

Also, 0 votes. Nice. How about stickying and changing the title to point out voting is on? (Or maybe people don't care, and it should just be a fun diversion...*shrug*)

Cyclone

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • So...yea. Since Forever is no longer able to facilitate these caption contests, someone else has to take her place. If these contests aren't going to be held any longer, someone should at least handle and finish up this particular contest as well as to hand out the emblems? This can't be left hanging yo.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    So...yea. Since Forever is no longer able to facilitate these caption contests, someone else has to take her place. If these contests aren't going to be held any longer, someone should at least handle and finish up this particular contest as well as to hand out the emblems? This can't be left hanging yo.

It won't be left hanging. I promise.

For now, Caption Contests will be put on hiatus, and this particular one will be voided. Sorry to disappoint all participants until now, but we will be working on getting them started up again.

However, those who have won will be receiving an emblem for it in the future, and we will be working on MORE emblems to hand out to any and all future participants.

Again, sorry to disappoint everyone, but you weren't being ignored, I promise.

To all past winners:
    Please send me a PM including your post in one of the caption threads that you won, and I will give you your emblem myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back