• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile GO Fest gets an extra event on August 16, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Not sure if anyone has posted about this yet, but it's the first I've heard of this event, so I wanted to pass it along.

Apparently Pokemon GO is hosting a "make-up event" for the GO Fest to account for the technical difficulties experienced during the first day of the original event. The event will take place on August 16, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time for people who originally purchased a GO Fest ticket.

More info here on spawns and perks: https://pokemongohub.net/post/news/go-fest-2020-makeup-event/

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know my friend and I will be doing it as we bought the ticket but I don't remember having any issues where we were at.

Back