• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Pokemon Home issue

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2020
    Every time I log in to my pokemon home it closes due to an error. When I access the boxes for pokemon home It runs fine, but when I try to Access my pokemon shield from it it keep closing. I tried to restart my system but it did not help. I even deleted the Software and re installed it but that did not help either.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • What's the error that you're getting (is there a code being displayed)? Is this the case for the Switch or Mobile version - if just one, have you tried the other?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I am getting error code 0 and 2 constantly and have to keep rebooting my iphone
    It might be worth trying to uninstall and reinstall the app and see if anything changes - could be an update
    made it crash. I am not familar with those error codes - no iphone myself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    I'm not overly familiar with Apple products myself but if I'm not mistaken Error Code 0 is a storage issue. How old is your phone? It might be that the storage is going bad on your phone but a new update with HOME is the only app that triggers the issue. If it's a relatively new phone then I'm not sure other than trying to uninstall and reinstall as bobandbill said. Resetting to factory default is also an option but I doubt you'd be willing to do that just for Pokemon HOME.

Back