• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Page scrolls up by itself when typing comments

Years
  • Ok so I don't know if I'm the only one who experiences this, but whenever I comment on a thread and I'm not scrolled all the way down to the bottom, the page seems to weirdly scroll up slightly with every character I type, sorta like a vertical type writer of sorts lol. It stops when it reaches the text itself in the comment box, and doesn't happen anymore until I go to a new thread. It's a very minor issue, and only occurs on desktop, but I just figured I'd make a thread about it to share with admins and whatnot. Again, I may be the only one who experiences this, so I'm not sure if it has something to do with the site or my own setup.

P.S. it apparently doesn't happen when I make threads lol, only when I comment. I use Firefox 83.0 atm if that detail helps with anything.

Back