• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Booster box questions

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2020
    I purchased a champions path etb on Amazon. Inside the box the pamphlet is spine down. I have other boxes that the spine is on top. Is this normal? I purchased it from realgooddeals on Amazon. After reading reviews im wondering about it. I've seen some pictures of the same thing in other boxes but wondering if anyone has ran into this when opening or buying these boxes. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I purchased a champions path etb on Amazon. Inside the box the pamphlet is spine down. I have other boxes that the spine is on top. Is this normal? I purchased it from realgooddeals on Amazon. After reading reviews im wondering about it. I've seen some pictures of the same thing in other boxes but wondering if anyone has ran into this when opening or buying these boxes. Thanks in advance.

I don't think spine down has been my typical experience with ETBs, but that doesn't preclude any manufacturing process issues that might dictate the ETB having to be inserted in a different way.

That said, I haven't bought any Champions Path ones yet, myself.

Back