• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Pokémon Emerald Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge YouTube Series

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    Hi everyone! I've started a Pokémon Emerald Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge Youtube series and thought that here would be a great place to find interested viewers. I am new here and unable to post links but the channel is MPKGaming if you are interested (Should see emerald playlist on arrival). Thank you for the support!

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity mpkgaming! Wishing you luck on your Pokemon Youtube channel. I myself had one at one point but had to stop because I was focusing more on making the videos rather than enjoying the game, which is something I didn't like :(

If you want to post videos of your playthroughs, you are free to do so in the Travel Journals section, where trainers can document their Pokemon game adventures! It is well recommended though to have a read through of the section rules.

That being said, since this is the Meet & Greet section, we'd love to get to know about you as a person more than just the content you can provide. Is there anything about you yourself that you'd like to share to us? :)

Last edited:
    Back