• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

beep beep

Gurire

sinnoh confirmed
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2018
    I've been lurking on this site for quite some time in order to get ROM hacks and fan games and the like, but I decided to join up because I was interested in adding commentary to these ROM hacks and fan games and potentially making my own someday! So... Here I am.

I'm Catherine, been gaming for quite some time now and into Pokémon for just as long. I expect to be fairly quiet most of the time popping up with activity every once in a while, so if you don't see me very much, that would be why! I'm not someone who's very good at criticizing gameplay, but I can help with any story or grammatical issues and when I comment on ROM hacks/fan games that's likely going to be what I'll focus on. Other than that, not much more to say other than nice to meet you all!

Years
  • Hey Catherine, big welcome to PC :D Nice to meet you too! I don't play fangames much anymore due to busyness but there are soo many good ones out here haha. Definitely have to catch up sometime. Hope you have a wonderful experience on PC, lemme know if you ever need help!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyooo Catherine :)
    I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to poke me a message if you need someone to talk to. Well, I'm really looking forward to new ROM Hacks and good luck in creating one.

See ya around!

Back