• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Death-Defying Stunts

Years
  • It seems that with every movie/episode, Ash does something more dangerous and crazy than the last one! Its a wonder he hasn't broken any bones yet.
    And how many times has he gotten shocked by Pikachu anyway? Shouldn't that have done something by now?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, reading through all the replies, some of the ones I was thinking of were told, but I thought up another one.

In the first movie where Pikachu's running up the spiral 'staircase' to get away from Mewtwo's pokeballs, and Ash is running up after Pikachu, eventually Pikachu is knocked off the ledge and falls, and then there goes Ash, jumpin' off after him. That was a long freakin' fall....and the water that he landed it wasn't all the deep. I mean, I know its anime, but numerous things could've happen when they were falling.

Lets just say its a **** good thing he hit the water....

Years
  • Pretty sure his stunt in the first movie of jumping in between Mew and Mewtwo's attacks was one of the bravest and...dare I say...dumbest thing's he's ever done lol. I love Ash to pieces as a character but that wins my vote on death defying.

Back