• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby: Harvest Moon Edition

After this is done, should I make a girl's version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Introducing...

the NEW Friendship and Love system

Very simple, doing certain things, such as a delivery, for certain people sets a flag
    what happens is, after you finish the task, sometimes the person has a heart, some have smiles, each one is a point for you, example:
    Say someone asks you to deliver a pokemon.
    You finish the task and return to the person
    they won't always like you more, but if a heart or smile appears above their heads, that means a Romantic or Friendly flag has been set, in other words, you get a point, I may allow a journal that keeps track of who you've met and how many points you have with them. Once you get enough love points, you can give them a blue feather to propose.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • That's great!

I am a beginner to scripting, but I don't think you can get rid of a pokemon, so the poke you're delivering will have to be an item. Or you could just deliver other items.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • That's great!

I am a beginner to scripting, but I don't think you can get rid of a pokemon, so the poke you're delivering will have to be an item. Or you could just deliver other items.

Yep, that's the plan! pokemon go in the key items pocket.

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone thinks I should use a rombase (never used one before)

Last edited:

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Well i don't really know much about ROM bases, but if you want a different tileset, Go for it!, maybe some have fonts too... but it would be better to make a harvest moon tileset.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2008
    i just joined and im 10 years old and i love pokemon and pokemon hacking. i make pokemon sprites. if u dont no what they are then nevermind

i can be a mapper or a beta tester i would love to help ill be anything you give me but i would really like to be a mapper

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    i just joined and im 10 years old and i love pokemon and pokemon hacking. i make pokemon sprites. if u dont no what they are then nevermind

i can be a mapper or a beta tester i would love to help ill be anything you give me but i would really like to be a mapper

If you are introducing yourself, please post that in the Introductions thread. I don't think you should be giving out personal information, anyways. And, if someone here doesn't know what Pokémon sprites are, they should be shot in the head multiple times with a sniper rifle in point-blank range.

Anyways, I really can't wait for it, machomuu. Good luck!

Oh, and there's a period missing on one of the May screenshots. Sorry, but I'm a grammar freak. :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • If you are introducing yourself, please post that in the Introductions thread. I don't think you should be giving out personal information, anyways. And, if someone here doesn't know what Pokémon sprites are, they should be shot in the head multiple times with a sniper rifle in point-blank range.

Anyways, I really can't wait for it, machomuu. Good luck!

Oh, and there's a period missing on one of the May screenshots. Sorry, but I'm a grammar freak. :)

thanks Vrai, so far work is slow.

ErnVern

Banned
    Years
  • If yu already got an answer...I'm sorry I'm too lazy to read every post.
    But if your using Advance map. There is a 32x32 square that says background or sumthing...change all four of those to the black square.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Harvest moon edition....how ya gonna do ths?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

-_-

Magic.

Seriously, I believe machomuu described it on the front page. And whatever he didn't put there, you probably don't need to know.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Years
  • I like the idea, especially how you actually live out your pokemon "life".

Anyway I can help with mapping if needed.
    Just MSN me
    [email protected]

I'm on holidays so all I'm doing is internet and work.

Years
  • Maybe you could get your pokemon from a breeder in your town, as they have bred to many pokemon.
    Or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back