• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby: Harvest Moon Edition

After this is done, should I make a girl's version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
  • do you mean it's lagging etc?
    if you have windows then set hacking programs to high priority in the task manager (don't use realtime)

~Poke~

Years
  • No...I mean it won't start and I can't find my installation disc, I can't even go into safe mode.

That's not unresponsive!
    That's send-it-back-to-the-shop broken!

But you should specifically request that your files be saved and if they say they can't you should go somewhere else.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    This seems like a very cool hack. Since it has been delayed, how long will it take to get it back running and when will the hack be released?

~Poke~

Years
  • Ok, but a (good) computer shop would have fixed it for you. A Bad one would also erase everything.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I have found the answer to all (one, not most actually) of my problems!!! I've needed a smiley insertion for HME and I have found my answer:
    Pounder Zeikku (well, as long as he agrees).

Everyone...I may have bad news...since the Mastermind's Day and Night came out...I may have to restart the hack to implement it...so tell me....should I do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    If it just came out, then you should restart it. I mean, you might need the program anyways to add to the hack, so sure.

~Poke~

Years
  • See if you can use it without restarting first, if not then save the maps as a separate file and load them with the new ROM and save it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back