• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm new in town, where can I find the Pokemon Center?

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
Years
Hello everyone. I only just wandered into this forum the other day, and I figured I may as well join up. I uh... don't really have a lot to say that I didn't cover in my profile... so I'll just leave my friend codes here, in case anyone is looking to trade evolve Pokemon without having to risk losing them over the GTS, or if someone wants to challenge me (which I may not always accept, depends on my in game situation.)

For those wondering, I'm currently doing replays of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and I'm semi-active on Pokemon Go.

Nintendo 3DS: 0619-5500-0519
Nintendo Switch: SW-7362-2356-3326
Pokemon Go: 5706-0357-1276

I'll probably respond over time to any questions posed to me here or directly, but for the time being... Ciao!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello everyone. I only just wandered into this forum the other day, and I figured I may as well join up. I uh... don't really have a lot to say that I didn't cover in my profile... so I'll just leave my friend codes here, in case anyone is looking to trade evolve Pokemon without having to risk losing them over the GTS, or if someone wants to challenge me (which I may not always accept, depends on my in game situation.)

For those wondering, I'm currently doing replays of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and I'm semi-active on Pokemon Go.

Nintendo 3DS: 0619-5500-0519
Nintendo Switch: SW-7362-2356-3326
Pokemon Go: 5706-0357-1276

I'll probably respond over time to any questions posed to me here or directly, but for the time being... Ciao!

Hi William :3 I just saw you on Discord also. Welcome again to PC! I hope you'll find good trades over in the Trade Corner forum! https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=276

Good look with your replays; if you want to post logs or vids of them you can do so in Pokémon Gaming Central (using a Let's Play prefix!). https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=pokemon-all-games

Don't hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions about PC, or just want to chat :]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there William! I'm so happy to hear more people are joining for Pokemon GO! Like Astronaut said, if you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out! :D

Back