• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter Pixel Contest [Stage 2]

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    fVz4Kz6.png

🔔 Welcome!

🎁 About

Welcome to stage 2 of the Winter Pixel Contest! In this stage, you, the participant will have a choice of one of two tasks. Yes, this is a little different from what was originally planned, but for the sake of having more options and better results, giving you a choice seemed like a better option!

But first, remember that your scored from the previous contest will be added to your total. If you were lagging behind in the last contest, it's not too late to shoot ahead! You may also enter this contest without having entered the previous one, so don't be afraid to join in now!

Prior participants will receive a notification.
    Spoiler:

Your two options are:
    🎄 Decorate any Pokemon sprite of your choosing (it can even be your entry to the last contest!) with holiday imagery! You can do this by way of color or directly editing the sprite to reflect any winter holiday of your choosing. This must be specific to a holiday, however, not "ice" or "winter" - because that was the last contest. How you choose to interpret this is up to you.

🎄 Create a mega evolution for the Delivery Pokemon Delibird! Simple, no?​

🎁 Rules

Global Pokecommunity rules apply. And as always comments and critiques are encouraged, playful banter is allowed, but no negativity. Other than that, this time, there are no limitations, so be creative!
    🎄 Keep sizes and colors reasonable. No set restrictions but use common sense.
    🎄 There is no limit to how many accessories you add or changes you make.
    🎄 All elements must be pixelated; so no adding santa hats and calling it good BEN! (unless you sprited it yourself, of course!)
    🎄 It's up to you to choose the Pokemon sprite.
    🎄 It's up to you to choose a generation for the Delibird sprite.​

🎁 Deadline

In order to keep this within the timeframe, you will only have six (6) days to complete this contest.
    Your deadline is:
    December 20th, 2015

🔔 Good Luck!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Huh, that's weird. I made a quoted post for everyone who entered last time, it should have sent out a notification. Odd.

Most likely. I would have liked to do three, but if we're going to be strict about 25 days then I don't see the third one happening, sadly. Bad planning on my part. :( But it should all figure out the same in the end anyway, so no harm no foul hopefully!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • 0cIuUZO.png

Yay. (´∀`✿)

No wait, I got a better one.

3fqhNAj.png

Yay. (´∀`✿)

Obviously those aren't my actual entries but it's fun to slap a santa-hat sprite I've made a few years ago on Pokemon.

Also letting you know that I didn't get notified as well.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    0cIuUZO.png

Yay. (´∀`✿)

No wait, I got a better one.

3fqhNAj.png

Yay. (´∀`✿)

Obviously those aren't my actual entries but it's fun to slap a santa-hat sprite I've made a few years ago on Pokemon.

Also letting you know that I didn't get notified as well.

Hopefully you get this notification? I don't know what the deal is with that.

Hahaha those are adorable. And hey it's pixelated so it counts! ;) You don't have to use one of them as an entry if you don't want, but just sayin that's pretty precious.

Years
  • It looks like your gift bows strangled the notifications it seemed. Oh well, I guess, at least most of us are interested to recheck it anyways!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Honestly, this was exactly what I needed lmao. Sorry for the delay guys! Finals have started and I'm a sick puppy so I pretty much slept all yesterday. Anyway, since the notification thing and lack of participation I'm gonna go ahead and just use the results for the last contest seeing as this one was meh (cept you three, haha <33).

I'll leave it in your hands, want to move on to a voting stage or screw it? Cause this contest was cute and fun and all but it most likely won't have any impact on overall scoring, so I personally think it would be moot. We can just go with the first round winners and call it good.

Sorry this series was a bit of a bust, but we got a damn good first round out of it and that was all I could ever ask for. <3 You guys did great and thanks a million.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Honestly, this was exactly what I needed lmao. Sorry for the delay guys! Finals have started and I'm a sick puppy so I pretty much slept all yesterday. Anyway, since the notification thing and lack of participation I'm gonna go ahead and just use the results for the last contest seeing as this one was meh (cept you three, haha <33).

I'll leave it in your hands, want to move on to a voting stage or screw it? Cause this contest was cute and fun and all but it most likely won't have any impact on overall scoring, so I personally think it would be moot. We can just go with the first round winners and call it good.

Sorry this series was a bit of a bust, but we got a damn good first round out of it and that was all I could ever ask for. <3 You guys did great and thanks a million.
    I'm not losing without a battle, vote time!
    This whole GT was kind of a bust

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Missed the event and I didn't get the notification. Oh well, great event anyway! I say vote but if I were to have a chance to do Round 2 now I don't mind doing it.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Alright, you guys know the drill for voting then! :)

Milotic
    3fqhNAj.png

Complexity: 3
    Execution: 4
    Concept: 4
    Total: 11

Nina
    7YF5qH6.png

Complexity: 5
    Execution: 4
    Concept: 5
    Total: 14