• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Velvet (Beta 1.0 Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zura

yuh
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    Pok?mon Velvet Version

THE STORY

Welcome to the Toa region. You start your journey off after moving here from Sinnoh. Your friend Jade has already gotten up and went out to begin her journey, being as fast and energetic as always. Professor Sugi, the Pokemon Professor of this region, is currently studying evolution and why so many Pokemon flock to Toa in a town far away. There are teleporters in the game developed by a scientist known as Jesse. You get to learn more about these as you progress in the story. Team Umbra is an anonymous group that has banded together to steal the technology and open teleporters to capture legendary Pokemon in sanctuaries.

FEATURES

Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS​

Spoiler:

CURRENT AREAS​

Spoiler:

THINGS TO NOTE​
    Spoiler:

KNOWN BUGS/ISSUES​
    Spoiler:

TEAM

Zura - Everything

If you would like to help with this hack, please fill out an application in the thread linked below. I need help with spriting and advanced scripting to make this hack become the best it can be.​

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=392143

TOOLS USED

AdvanceMap 1.9.5 - LU-HO
    XSE - HackMew
    Advance Series - Wichu
    Gen 3 Tools - Kurapika
    Intro Text Editor - LocksmithArmy
    YAPE - Silver314
    TL's Quick Enhancer - The_learner
    Nameless Sprite Editor - link12552

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    DOWNLOAD
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1rMG6Cnp9noeUN2V3N6WEF2Tlk
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    If you have any questions or concerns please leave a comment down below and I will try my best to help. Thank you for playing and/or checking out my hack!

MjDuDRB.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Giga/Chad
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Looking awesome so far but I got some questions:
    1.Will you be changing the main character sprites?
    2.Will there be mega evolution
    3.Will you be adding custom tiles or somethin?
    GOOD LUCK!

Zura

yuh
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    I feel like it's time for a long overdue update on this hack.

Pokemon Velvet was my first full attempt at a hack. I met people from this community that helped me with tips & tricks along the way. That being said, I feel like I should move on to a bigger and better hack. I'm currently planning out a fully fledged story and to have main aspects (evil team, legendary, lore) be more apparent in this hack. I'm going to be asking a mod to take this thread down soon, and I will hopefully have a thread up for my new hack, currently titled Project Z. up soon. More things to consider is that this hack, Pokemon Velvet, had multiple problems such as the ones listed in the known bugs up above. I wasn't satisfied with releasing a hack with these issues and I feel as though the game is "weak" in general.

Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy my newest hack coming soon.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • Regarding this:

If you would like to help with this hack, please fill out an application in the thread linked below. I need help with spriting and advanced scripting to make this hack become the best it can be.
    I'd be happy to help you out with any scripting problems over PC's discord channel in #rom-hacking. Good luck on your next hack!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back