• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road of legends

Years
As of the recent trailer we now know of our three routes; victory road(gym challenge) as well as Star road(our new team) but what do you think the road of legends will be? Maybe like the crown tundra where we have to journey around discovering the truth of pokemon myths, legends, and rumors?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It has been confirmed via the main SV site that Road of Legends involved going around the region and collecting special ingredients with Arven in which we face the Titan Pokemon.

I am not 100% certain how 'Legends' plays into this, unless the real 'Legend' is the 3rd Legend and maybe the group of legends that we normally get. Since we know we are searching for Herba Mystica. it could be similar to the honey or whatever we gathered for Max Soup on Isle of Armor.

Last edited:
Years
That kinda sounds like the totem pokemon from legends arceus then; gathering materials(the balms) to eventually challenge a bigger pokemon. Maybe those were test runs for this? Still neato though

Years
I wonder how Titan Pokémon ties to Herba Mystica. Maybe these ingredients are the reason regular Pokémon turn into Titan Pokémon?

Also one funny thought that I got while watching the trailer: Herba Mystica are suppose to be rare, hard to find and guarded by Titan Pokémon. But Titan Pokémon clearly stand out in the enviroment, so wouldn't their presence gave out the location of Herba Mystica? So instead of looking for Herba Mystica, you can just look for Titan Pokémon and find Herba Mystica because of them.

Back