• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Writer and Balancer looking for work!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2022
    Hey everyone!

I'm a story writer who has honed his art through practice and college courses. I love writing and I love Pokémon so I'd like to take on the job of writing for someone's fantastic game! I don't have anything published online but if you add me on discord, I'd be happy to send you some work of mine or make some kind of interview story for you.

My discord is Samurai_Sheems#8145

I also have a good amount of experience playing competitive Pokémon, and have been playing Pokémon both time and Vanailla games my whole life. As such I believe I have a better than average handle on battle balancing and team comp and such. I'd be happy to help on either front so please contact me on discord if you're interested!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2023
    Hey my name is Xen, my partner and I saw your post about your services being available. We are making a Pokemon fan game called Pokemon Celestial Stream that's basically focused around the stars. We would love some help on the writing side (we have some basic ideas) and would also be grateful for any help on the balancing side.
    So I was hoping you would be interested in joining the team and helping us.

My discord tag is Xen#4922

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Could be super sick to have you on my team! Making a game called Pokemon Growth & Decay, and we would really enjoy your help with balancing?

My discord tag is Squip#7873 :D

Midarlarsupl

CEO at chunky bois
    Years
  • I'm interested in your writing skill, I'm the Tales of the Islands dev, I send you a friend request via Discord.
    My Discord tag is Midarlarsupl#4715

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2022
    Hi there! I am looking for a story maker for my game, There are more spaces to fill in the story of my game, and id like you to come and help me with it. You can check here for more info about my game. You can join my discord here.

Years
  • Hello, Era! My name is Jacob, and I'm currently looking for recruits to help me make my first ROM hack! If you're still available, I'd like to ask you to help me out.

Contacts
    Gmail: [email protected]
    Discord: shakenjacob9028

I'd love to hear from you whenever you're available. Cheers!

- ShakenJacob

Back