• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Is this Pikachu Birthday Surprise legit?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Hey guys;

I got myself a pack of cards last week i was looking up prices and found some really high prices for this singular piece, since then i've been taking really good care of them, i have one more card that is the exact same and i was wondering if they were legit.

Notes: I noticed they have two different dates on top of each other, If you look closely at the top date it says 1995 and below that it says 2022.

They are non-holo which i haven't seen any non-holo cards with these types of characteristics on the internet anywhere.

They both have "promo" logos printed on them, no tail imprints, not those pikachu head figures either.

I've been searching the internet non-stop for a whole week and i couldn't find the exact same card are they just THAT rare or are they plain fake.

Please help me guys, they look really legit and i'm about to go nuts if i don't find the answer lol, thank you in advance to all of you people.

Edit: i kindly would love to hear the price range too, thank you so much in advance again :)
    142bac4b-747e-433d-9f74-6b796d38c1be.jpg

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Yeah, you're looking at a fake card here. There's actually some distortion in the lower right corner of the artwork where someone stamped out the 25th anniversary logo, and only the Japanese version (which would also be holo and dated 2021) has the copyright on the border.

Back