• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    1200 posts! Thanks everybody!

So I feel like I'm missing something but I am having trouble getting to the second cave portal I got as far as the psychic with the galar ponyta and slowpoke.
    From this point, go upstairs. On the big room with ice floor, go to upstairs on the left. Continue until the hole. You need to drop in the hole and, right after, go north. And after this, just follow.

Cave.png

Trying to show screenshot but can seem to get it to show
    On full post editor, click on the clip/attachment icon to attach an image. You can also use a image website like https://imgur.com/ (all screens on the main thread post are on this site).

Years
  • Hey FL, I doubt you remember my username, but I completed this game a few years ago back when the latest version was 1.2h. I was scrolling through and saw that this game had updated. I saw on the front page that I cannot update my old save file, but I thought I would ask anyway. Is there any way for me to update my save file to the newer version. I loved playing this game and ended up putting over 150 hours into beating it in the earlier versions and I do not want all of that progress to be deleted just so I can play an updated version. Would I be able to send my game files or something that I could do on my end to make it compatible with the new versions. I really want to play the update but having to start over would definitely prevent me from picking it up.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey FL, I doubt you remember my username, but I completed this game a few years ago back when the latest version was 1.2h. I was scrolling through and saw that this game had updated. I saw on the front page that I cannot update my old save file, but I thought I would ask anyway. Is there any way for me to update my save file to the newer version. I loved playing this game and ended up putting over 150 hours into beating it in the earlier versions and I do not want all of that progress to be deleted just so I can play an updated version. Would I be able to send my game files or something that I could do on my end to make it compatible with the new versions. I really want to play the update but having to start over would definitely prevent me from picking it up.
    I remember your avatar!

About updating:
    Can I transfer the data from my old save to this new one?
    No. Like I mentioned on main thread and readme.txt:
    You can import your save if you have a previous version (except 1.x to 2.x).
    Since the versions are internally and externally very different, I broke the compatibility. If a lot of people ask, I may create something like a Pal Park or even a save conversor.

How do I get all the variations of the Floette line?
    Spoiler:

Years
  • A save convertor would be amazing. Like I said, I would love to play the updated version of your game, but I really do not want to start from the beginning. Let me know if you do something like this in the future, I would very much like to continue the game from where I left off.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    How do I get the Galarian Mr. Mime and then Mr. Rime? Evolve Mime Jr. in the special lab?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    the game's location is based on the Island in the N64 title "Pokemon Snap" in which you could find and take pictures of the Three Starters which in translations you can encounter and catch the Kanto Starters in there respective Locations

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    hello,no Kanto starter when start ?
    You can get the starter on the island...
    the game's location is based on the Island in the N64 title "Pokemon Snap" in which you could find and take pictures of the Three Starters which in translations you can encounter and catch the Kanto Starters in there respective Locations
    Since a lot of people don't get it at first impression, I'm thinking to changing it for the next version. Putting all starters as, hm, starters. What do you think?

Anyway, Kanto starters locations, in order of availability.
    Spoiler:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    How many Master Balls do we get? Just the one?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Any way to increase the chances of getting a Feebas/Milotic? It's the Super Rod in the Sea, right?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    The game doesn't seem to work for me. It starts and immediately closes when I open the .exe file.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Any way to increase the chances of getting a Feebas/Milotic? It's the Super Rod in the Sea, right?
    Feebas can be found:
    Spoiler:

The game doesn't seem to work for me. It starts and immediately closes when I open the .exe file.
    README.txt said:
    Q: I get a error running on Windows 7/8/10/11!
    A: Click on the executable file icon with island icon and go into Properties, in the Compatibility section put at the Run in Compatibility Mode for Windows® XP* (Service Pack 2).

Q: I can't/get a error when trying to install the fonts!
    A: Make sure you have administrator permission on your computer. You can also install the fonts manually right click at each font and choosing "Install".

Q: I can't open the game/save.
    A: As the game try to load some of own files, some antivirus software interpret this activity as virus, but don't worry, this game won't have a virus. If you have problems with this, just enable this game as exception in your antivirus. Check also the two above procedures.

Back