• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
  • Hope you can solve this doubt. I'm Ev training my Aerodactly using super training and i've given several point to the speed stat (i think around 150). How am i supposed to know when i get to 252? do i risk spending useless points or it just blocks leveling the stat when it gets to 252?

What i do is use the 4 extra EVs first.Then you can use the Super Training without the fear of losing them.

Does anyone know Male Meowstick's stats?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    So does anyone have a Dusk Stone I could get off of them?
    Or could someone tell me where to get one from? Aside from the super training?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Asking again...

Does anyone know how to delete friends? I had people on my 3DS as friends, but I got a 2DS so my husband is using the 3DS. He doesn't want the people from my friend list on his pokemon friends list. I tried deleting the friend cards, etc, but they're still on the friend list in pokemon y.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    What i do is use the 4 extra EVs first.Then you can use the Super Training without the fear of losing them.

Does anyone know Male Meowstick's stats?

Yes i think i can do this, i was confused and didn't realize i can't go any higher than 255 so it doesn't matter if i train further more.

Years
  • the final evolution of Fennekin isn't Fire/Fighting is it??? I know many people didn't want that and many memes were created because they didn't want that... did that happen???
    Braixen and Delphox are both Fire/Psychic in move types, so no.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    the final evolution of Fennekin isn't Fire/Fighting is it??? I know many people didn't want that and many memes were created because they didn't want that... did that happen???

I can confirm that Fennekin does not evolve in to a Fire/Fighting. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Where to find Snover or Abomasnow? Found the mega stone for it so want to put it too good use. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    So does anyone have a Dusk Stone I could get off of them?
    Or could someone tell me where to get one from? Aside from the super training?

There's one hidden in frost cave, right before the two entrances to the north after you enter the cave.
    It's much later in the game though. I have avg lvl 40~50 monsters.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    There's one hidden in frost cave, right before the two entrances to the north after you enter the cave.
    It's much later in the game though. I have avg lvl 40~50 monsters.

Thanks but I just got the fairy badge. I'd like to evolve my Doublade before moving on and the super training is taking quite some time for me so I'd like to find someone who has a spare they could trade to me. Might you have one?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Thanks but I just got the fairy badge. I'd like to evolve my Doublade before moving on and the super training is taking quite some time for me so I'd like to find someone who has a spare they could trade to me. Might you have one?

You literally go to the town that lets you get it right after beating the Fairy gym. So don't worry, you'll get it soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    Could anyone please tell me where to find Professor Sycamore after I got my Voltage Badge? I have been running around Lumiose City (hate it!) for the better part of two hours and just cannot find him. Thanks a lot in advance.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • when does pancham evolve omg q_qw

Lvl. 32 with another Dark-type Pokemon in the party. :)

Could anyone please tell me where to find Professor Sycamore after I got my Voltage Badge? I have been running around Lumiose City (hate it!) for the better part of two hours and just cannot find him. Thanks a lot in advance.

I believe, starting from the tower, you go a bit south through an alley until you reach a Pokemon Center (it's classified as the Pokemon Center in the middle of the city if that helps.) From there, nearby should be a cafe with a red room and inside the wallpaper etc. is all read. The professor's in there. I hope this helped; I'm not the best at giving directions! ^^'

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    I believe, starting from the tower, you go a bit south through an alley until you reach a Pokemon Center (it's classified as the Pokemon Center in the middle of the city if that helps.) From there, nearby should be a cafe with a red room and inside the wallpaper etc. is all read. The professor's in there. I hope this helped; I'm not the best at giving directions! ^^'
    Do you remember the name of the Cafe or the street? Thanks a lot.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    How do you evolve Eevee to Sylveon? I thought you had to level Eevee with a fairy move? I tried that and it didn't work.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Do you remember the name of the Cafe or the street? Thanks a lot.

It's called Lysandre Cafe- if you exit the Central Pokemon Centre you will see a Team Flare member standing by the entrance of an alley. It's in that Alley. :)

How do you evolve Eevee to Sylveon? I thought you had to level Eevee with a fairy move? I tried that and it didn't work.

I have read that you need Eevee with a fairy move AND full Pokemon-Amie stats.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    It's called Lysandre Cafe- if you exit the Central Pokemon Centre you will see a Team Flare member standing by the entrance of an alley. It's in that Alley. :)

I have read that you need Eevee with a fairy move AND full Pokemon-Amie stats.

Ah. Thanks. Do you know where you get the food you can feed them in the amie?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back