• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Citrine and Tourmaline

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2017
    Pokémon Citrine and Tourmaline is a fangame developed with RPG MAKER XP.

Plot:
    Your adventure starts in Dewsprout Town of the Orhen Region. This region is inspired by Japanese culture. You and your sister/brother are about to get their Starter Pokémon from Professor Cedar who just recently moved here from Hoenn. After some battles with Team Grunge, an evil-spirited team who tyrannizes the region and illegally sells Pokémon, the Player decides to take on the Shrine Challenge of Orhen.

Region:
    Orhen is a region based on the Western Shikoku area of Japan. It's located in the East of Hoenn and in the West of Johto. The routes of Orhen start at Route 51.
    capture019_by_zenionith-db58xrt.jpg
    ortho_by_zenionith-db6nyp8.png
    welcome_to_the_forest__by_zenionith-db3ued4.png

Shrine Challenge:
    The Shrine Challenge is an ancient practice of showing strenght in battle. The Shrine Challenge was practiced among other regions in the past, before the modern gyms took its place. One example is the Dragon's Den in Johto.
    The Orhen region wants to keep the traditions of the Shrine Challenge and is the only region today still practicing it. There are several shrines in Orhen that are protected by so called "Shrine Guardians".
    More about the Shrine Challenge soon!
    sea_breeze_by_zenionith-db1ueky.png

Features:
    -Fakemon
    -Shrine Challenge
    -Pokémon following you (Maybe)
    -Japanese-inspired Orhen Region
    -Big version differences between Citrine / Tourmaline
    -Custom Generation 5 Graphics

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Follow me on DeviantArt for some screenshots: http://zenionith.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2017
    Events:
    Demo #1 Event:
    Get the Berry Ticket to access an isle called the Berry Paradise with many exclusive berries.

Last edited:

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • The screenshots look beautiful and it has fakemon 2 things I look forward to in any hack or fan game. I hope you can get a demo or full game release soon cause this looks to be close to the top of the list of my most anticipated fan games.

Guest123123

Those tiles and maps look amazing! The city in the first pic reminds me a bit of Konikoni City from SM.

looks interesting & different (which I like). Definitely will be checking this out when it's released. Also why Reserved???
    I think the "Reserved" posts are placeholders. Placeholder posts are used when someone plans to edit a post with information in the future either when they have time or when it's ready to be revealed. The reason placeholder posts are used instead of waiting to post when it's time is so that the info doesn't get lost in the middle of posts made by other users.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2017
    Thank you all for your nice comments! :)
    I try to do my best with the demo, the whole plot and region concept is already completed and some areas are already mapped.

The city in the first pic reminds me a bit of Konikoni City from SM.
    It's funny because this city (Fennel City) was created way before SM was released. :D
    But does Konikoni have those lanterns? >3<

Years
  • Those tiles and maps look amazing! The city in the first pic reminds me a bit of Konikoni City from SM.

I think the "Reserved" posts are placeholders. Placeholder posts are used when someone plans to edit a post with information in the future either when they have time or when it's ready to be revealed. The reason placeholder posts are used instead of waiting to post when it's time is so that the info doesn't get lost in the middle of posts made by other users.

Makes sense. Thanks for answering. :)

Back