• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    So I was watching this video recently (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXTEJIXs-3I), and since it seems to have been discontinued and I have nothing better to do, I thought it'd be fun!

The basic premise is that this will be split up into phases. If you'd like to give any idea, do so during an Idea Phase, where people reply with possible ideas for certain concepts.
    Then we all vote on them in the Voting Phase, and the top three/four/two/etc. will be the official works for the region.

Now there will be an organization like the video I sourced includes (as well as what I stated above more in depth).
    Each Phase Order (if we even get there) will be for a certain concept, like Starters, Legendaries, Towns, etc.

And since I'm apparently going completely off of the videos layout, there will be:
    40 Original Pokemon
    3 Original Starters
    3 Original Legendaries
    15 Towns and 11 Side Locations
    The Evil Team, Elite Four, Champion, Professor, and Rival
    8 Gym Leaders
    One Additional Supporting Character
    3 Canon Characters
    Region Geography, Naming, etc.

I'm probably being way too ambitious anyways, keeping mind that this is the goal for the game and not any mandatory thing.

Anyone who participates can draw inspiration for any of the above concepts from literally anywhere about anything (within reason, of course), including regional variants, fossils, etc.
    And since this is technically a game, at the end I'll be listing off the chosen ideas and their creators, as well as a well-written summary of the region as a whole.

So, I guess if you find this fascinating in the least, our first Idea Phase will be for:
    (Excessive Drumroll)​
    Common Pokémon!
    Basically any Pokémon that's not a Starter or Legendary!​

Let's see if this all shakes out well. Good luck to anyone who actually read through this!

Years
  • Hi there~

so this really isn't the place for Pokémon related posts, so imma have to close this

however you can go over to Pokémon Trivia and post over there! just be sure to read their rules first

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back