• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Lithium

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2020
    Pokémon Lithium

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi! I'm Ducki, and I am the co-director of a fangame in development called Pokémon Lithium. Our second game leader, Aspirii, is on break and will be back in the coming weeks. Until then, I have taken over for him so that progress isn't slowed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is Pokémon Lithium?
    Pokémon Lithium is a Pokémon fan game being developed in RPG Maker XP using the Pokémon Essentials starter kit by Poccil and Maruno, and the Elite Battle System, Modular Pause, Scripting Utilities, Modular Title Screen, and Advanced Map Transfers plugins by Luka-sj. The game features the new region, Golov, 85 new Fakémon, regional forms, mega-evolution, an outstanding storyline, custom battle UI, custom tilesets, and much more.
    Story
    You are a young boy/girl from one of the smallest towns in the region of Golov, Peony Village. Your uncle, Professor Pine, and his assistant, Professor Larch, had finally found a special and powerful stone known as the Lerus stone and went to retrieve it in Fallrock City after searching and studying it for years. Upon receiving the stone, they find that Team Nova has been tailing them. Out of the shadows stepped Team Nova Lieutenant Xiani with her Meowstic and Malamar by her side, ready to fight for the stone. As she struck her first blow, Larch pushed Pine out of the way, causing Larch to fall unconscious.
    Pine threw out his two partners as quickly as he could and began an intense battle with the mysterious foe. As Pine was about to lose, Larch, still clutching the Lerus stone in his hands, awakened, unaware of his surroundings. Suddenly, an uncanny aura kidnaps Larch, and he disappears with the stone. In shock, both Xiani and Pine stop their battle, and they both retreat.
    When the game begins, it is revealed that Pine has once more found the location of the stone. He wants to find his friend and the stone but is old and can't do it alone, so he wants us to do it. We are given the choice of which starter to choose and begin our journey in the Golov region, where mystery and magic await us...

NOTE: More of the story may be added on later.
    How can I join the development team?
    To join the development team, you must be active enough and your work must meet the quality of the other developers. At the moment, we are mainly recruiting the following (but not limited to): scripters, sprite-animators, spriters, and a logo designer. If approved by the directors, you will join the dev team. If interested, join the discord server (link below) or privately DM me, showing your interest. We hope to see you!
    Progress
    Currently, we have made heavy progress in our Pokedex and storyline. We still need a lot of help however if we want to reach our final goal of releasing the first demo. Even if you aren't planning to join our development team, we would really appreciate it if you could support us by joining our server. It would mean a lot to us and would help our game grow. Thank you for reading this thread and have an amazing day!
    https://discord.gg/hJuXJUP
    Below are some in-game looks and artwork for the game.
    Pokémon Lithium

The starters of Golov, Scubaboon, Twigcute, and Bunda.
    Pokémon Lithium

The first Commander of Golov, Brice, a Normal type user.
    Pokémon Lithium

The second Commander of Golov, Zoey, a Grass type user.
    Pokémon Lithium

Golovian Teddiursa, a pure Dark-type.
    Pokémon Lithium

The smallest town in all of Golov, Peony Village. This is where you shall begin your voyage as a trainer in the Golov region.

UPDATE:

The Cantor line is revealed!! Cantor is a Normal type while Calune is a Dark type.
    Pokémon Lithium

Pokémon Lithium

The second town of Golov, Naji Town. It is said that this town has one of the best Poke Centers in the world.
    Pokémon Lithium

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hi Ducki,

The thread looks fine, but you do not meet the 4 required screenshots requirement. I assume you have more screenshots available, which is why I'm asking instead of deleting the thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2020
    Hi Ducki,

The thread looks fine, but you do not meet the 4 required screenshots requirement. I assume you have more screenshots available, which is why I'm asking instead of deleting the thread.

Okay! I'll add another screenshot to the thread!

EDIT: I added another screenshot to the thread, but when I clicked 'save' it did not allow for me to save the edits, saying that I had to have made 5 posts before adding links to my thread. Should I copy the thread and post it later after I've made 5 posts?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Okay! I'll add another screenshot to the thread!

EDIT: I added another screenshot to the thread, but when I clicked 'save' it did not allow for me to save the edits, saying that I had to have made 5 posts before adding links to my thread. Should I copy the thread and post it later after I've made 5 posts?

Make 5 (constructive! not spammy I-need-link-access) posts somewhere, and then you'll be able to send links.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2020
    Make 5 (constructive! not spammy I-need-link-access) posts somewhere, and then you'll be able to send links.
    Okay! I'll do that.

EDIT: I added another screenshot.

Last edited:
    Back