• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Skrelp/Dragale, Heracross & Kantonian Slowpoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi,
    I'm looking for these pokemon:
    - Skrelp or Dragale
    - Heracross
    - Kantonian Slowpoke

I have Sword - maybe I can help you with exclusives or tradevolving your pokemon.
    Just VM me or reply to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I can breed you these. Do you have any mons in apriballs? The mons themselves can be whatever, I'm just trying to get new mons in different apriballs for breeding purposes.
    Apriballs are: Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball, Dream Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Heavy Ball.

Years
  • I just checked and I only have those atm:
    - Magikarp (male) in Moon Ball
    - Alolan Vulpix (female) in Love Ball

I got a lot of pokemon ready for suprise trades, so maybe I'll recieve a few in apriballs after many trades.

Years
  • That love ball vulpix would be really nice, I could finaly get rid of the pokeballs on my current vulpixes =D
    Would prefer lure ball on Magikarp tbh, but I'll take moon ball too. Don't forget to breed them if you wanna keep the original.
    I got a Skrelp/Heracross/Kanto Slowpoke standing by.

Years
  • That's great :)
    Btw I recieved a Moon Ball Nickit (female) a few moments ago.
    I'll do a few more suprise trades and then I'll breed the mons you want & contact you as soon as I'm ready.

Years
  • Guess we'll be trading tomorrow then. I'm about to head off (11:31 pm/ 23:31 and it's a workday tomorrow =p). I'll be available 7pm - 11:30 pm, GMT +2 (19:00 - 23:30 tomorrow, or pretty much every workday).

The moon ball Nickit would be nice too =)

Years
  • Oh wow, another person who lives in the same timezone as I do xD
    Sounds great, I'll be online tomorrow evening :)
    And no worries, of course you'll get the Nickit too :D
    Good night!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back