• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 2] Pokemon Crystal Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge! (My Very First!!)

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • Hey all!

I was a regular on here back in 2005 (Inorite) Recently logged back in for the first time in aaaaaaaages, made a few posts and eyeing up the Role Play Stage... O.o

Pokemon and nuzlocke content in particular has always been very special to me, even during the time I got far less active in the community. Watching Poketuber Nuzlockes provided comfort watching at tough times, I'm sure others can relate.

I've always wanted to do one on YouTube and try to entertain others like I have been, but never really had the guts. Plus I don't have the best equipment which has put me off as I know the standard expected these days.

Well I recently turned 30 and have decided to push on and just do it!

Disclaimer, my video quality isn't the best, I have had some audio and video issues, so if you want only THE cleanest production quality, this probably isn't for you. But if you're happy with someone that just gives all their energy, and loves a bit of voice acting. Do please check it out 😊

I have no expectations of becoming "big" but if anyone is entertained by my content and would like to interact, I'd be honoured ^_^

I'm currently already 7 episodes in (I aim to upload once a day and have kept to that thus far) But I will just post episode 1 here and update it daily so as not to just spam them all on here now. Plus some may want to take in an episode at a time, I guess we will see!

Sorry for the long post!

(From updating myself on forum rules, this seemed the most appropriate place to post something like this. If it is not allowed or simply in the wrong area then I do apologise)

Episode 1 - "A Late Debut"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Episode 2 - "Legendary Encounter"

After claiming our starter Pokemon and Visiting Mr Pokemon, we make our way towards our first gym! Encounters along the way including one extra special Mon shows up...

Back