• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Feedback: Source of my Signature

Danvex203

Toge-lover
Years
  • This may sound silly, how come this guy does not know where his signature came from...?
    Well, that's my case. I really like this little square that tells you which pokémon are you but I don't quite remember where I got it from. I tried to google it but its useless, I can't find the exact source.
    So, If anyone seeing this post have the same signature or know where I can find the source I would really, really appreciate it. Like, REALLY. Thank you beforehand for taking your time and I'll see you around.

Years
  • Hi there! This specific quiz and its results have been around for at least a hundred years - I remember it from the mid-to-late 2000s aha. I think this is actually from this website!

Danvex203

Toge-lover
    Years
  • Wow! You're just the light I needed. Thank you very much, I'm not accustomed to ask for this kind of things but you made me really happy indeed. Let's see if something has changed in my personality throughout this years...
    Once again, I thank you.

Back