• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Hold my eggs for a shiny electrabuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2022
    Hi everyone! I'm looking to start a new game in Brilliant Diamond but with a set team. Due to the ridiculous obedience rules in this game (which require 2 badges for level increase) I though it would be best to have eggs traded in my new save file to preserve my OT. As such (and because HOME can't be used for that) I need someone to hold 4 eggs for me while I restart my game and then trade them back in 10 minutes or so - just enough for me to get to Sandgem Town in the new game and be able to trade. Can anyone help?

I can reward you with a shiny electrabuzz 5IV Fully EV trained :)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Yeah I can do this for you!

You're definitely right about getting your own OT on them - not only because of the obedience rules, but the exp. system means you can quite easily end up significantly overlevelled

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back