• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any writers needed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    Anyone needing a writer for their ROM hack? I am an aspiring game story writer and while I cannot program(learning) I am willing to work hard and invest all my time I have into a project to build a portfolio and such for future indie gaming writing positions as my passion is gaming and game writing.

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Anyone needing a writer for their ROM hack? I am an aspiring game story writer and while I cannot program(learning) I am willing to work hard and invest all my time I have into a project to build a portfolio and such for future indie gaming writing positions as my passion is gaming and game writing.

Wrong place to put this, Mods please take this thread to Beginner's Lounge.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Well, do you have any examples of how you structure things?

I don't need anyone to write for me so much, but I would be interested in brainstorming some ideas and getting some feedback from someone in regards to the story of my hack. How to structure the intro sections dialogue and the first few events and towns to slowly introduce key concepts - but trying to keep it interesting and not make it like a boring and annoying tutorial.
    Just for fun really, I would credit you if I use any of your ideas, really I just need to get feedback and ideas from people but I'm not ready to make a big deal yet about my hack until it is more developed.

If you have some time on your hands and feel like responding then I'd appreciate it, but no pressure. Cheers.

Back