• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_.-) Were-Pokemon RPG (-._

Status
Not open for further replies.

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
Years
  • _.-) Info (-._

This is a Were-Pokemon RPG, so I'll tell you a bit about them. Were Pokemon are full human by day and full pokemon by night. Unlike pokemorphs, they can't control when they transform, and they can't go inbetween. Werepokemon are usually foxlike/catlike/doglike Since they can't control what they are when, it can be very inconvenient. So, seven Werepokemon have set out to find the legendary Jirachi in the Temple of Stars, and wish themselves back to thier original forms. Some pokemon, some human.

_.-) Rules (-._

-No GMing, which means you can't control other players thoughts, actions, or feelings, or act invincible.
    -Ablsolutely NO legendaries. This just completely ruins the RP.
    -No legendaries in training, either. You can't have one, you can't be one.
    -Don't act like you're the star of the RPG, no one is.
    -You can have special powers, but the limit is 3, tops.

_.-) Myself/Form (-._

Be sure you follow all the rules, and use this form to sign up. Have fun!

Age(Must be 13 or over):
    Name(Human/Pokemon):
    Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.):
    Appearance:
    Personality(Optional.):
    Powers:
    Other:

~+~+~+~+~

Name:Twi/Kamaria
    Were Pokemon:Umbreon
    Owned Pokemon: A silver Eevee (Nickname Tsuki, Female, Lv. 18)
    Appearance: Dark blue hair slightly past shoulders, blue eyes, black shirt with a silver half-moon on it. Leather jacket (sometimes), Blue jeans, and boots. Also wears a silver necklace with a single sapphire.
    Powers: Night vision, ability to control shadows, ability to heal by moonlight.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Age(Must be 13 or over):15
    Name(Human/Pokemon): Lystless/ Xander Watanabe
    Were Pokemon:Mightyena
    Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.)Houndour(Hanyou)

Appearance: Pale skin, red eyes, scruffy black hair. Wears a tight fitting leater jacket and jeans.
    Personality(Optional.):....
    Powers: Calls other wolf/Dog pokemon to him, Night vision, hyperspeed
    Other: Was born a were pokemon and raised by a pack of Mightyena and poochyena.

Years
  • Hm...I'll join, since I like the idea behind this.

Sort of an uncoventional were-thing, here...

Name: Marie/LiteBrite
    Were Pokemon: Mareep
    Owned Pokemon: Cubone, level 15 (I'll think of a name for it later)
    Appearance: Has light brown, slightly wavy hair that goes to past her shoulders, and is usually put up in a ponytail. Blue eyes. Looks a bit frail, but she's one of those "stronger than she looks" types (though she's still not that strong). Wears t-shirts and jeans, and a blue, light jacket that she loves. As a pokemon, she looks like a shiny mareep (pink wool), except that her skin is dark red in areas where the blue would be on a mareep.
    Personality: Kind, gentle, a bit of a pushover.
    Powers: Except for the normal electrical powers she gains as a mareep...none.
    Other: No one she's met ever seems to take her too seriously once they find out what kind of werepokemon she is. (Although, who WOULD take a pink sheep seriously?)

Years
  • .::t w i l i g h t::. said:
    A mareep? That's an odd choice...it's usually supposed to be dog-like,cat-like,and fox-like pokemon, But I like the idea so it can stay ^^

LOL, it is, isn't it? ^_^;; I know when people think of werebeasts of any kind, they tend to think of stuff like werewolves...but I was just wanting to be a bit odd whenever I made up that sheet, so...

Thanks for accepting it. ^_^

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Age(Must be 13 or over): 17
    Name(Human/Pokemon): Nichole/ Fira
    Were Pokemon: Rapidash
    Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.): Shuppet(12) Ponyta(10)
    Appearance: long blonde hair, black tanktop and jeans
    Powers: can run and jump really fast

Last edited:

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
  • PikaPal said:
    Age(Must be 13 or over): 17
    Name(Human/Pokemon): Fira
    Were Pokemon: Rapidash
    Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.): Shuppet(12) Ponyta(10)
    Appearance: long blonde hair, black tanktop and jeans
    Powers: can run and jump really fast

What is your pokemon name? (This is a good site for figuring out names..)

Kagome: Once about 2-3 more people have joined, we can start ^-^

Years
    OK., But jeez people, It's WERE Pokemon. Not horses. -_-;; Fine, but this is the last non-fox/cat/dog pokemon I'm letting in..

You do realize that the word "were" used in that sense just means "man", right? ^_^;; That word's not limited to a specific kind of animal. If you wanted just canine/feline/whatever pokemon, you really should've mentioned it in your first post. ^_^;;

Years
    I did... *points waaaaaaaaaaay up...*

So you did...though I didn't catch it, since I read the first post before that bit of info was put in. ^_^;; It's good that it's made a bit more clear now, though, so that other people might not be confused...

I'll just go back to waiting for the rp to start, now. ^_^;; Sorry if I bothered you.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Age(Must be 13 or over): 16
    Name(Human/Pokemon): Sam
    Were Pokemon: Espeon
    Owned Pokemon(None over lv.20. Your pokemon will gain levels naturally.): Vaporeon, level 15
    Appearance: long puple hair around waist level, wears a puple shirt and jean skirt.
    Powers: Disappear, Teleport (only to known places) Reader of minds, force-feilds. Can bend spoons too! ^^

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
    Years
  • Ooh, don't forget me. >< I don't know which one to join as since there are only few dog/fox/cat pokemon. My choices?

Zigzagoon
    Numel
    Poliwag
    Seel

But if I can't, I'll be one of these...

Electrike
    Nidoran (male)
    Houndour

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back