• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_.-) Were-Pokemon RPG (-._

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl sighed, she had known Twi for quite some time, she had to spill the beans at some point, "Twi...i need to tellyou something-" she stopped when Twi walked over to Sam, Arayl sat back down and was almost thankful that Twi walked over to Sam

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    Twi nodded, and turned back to Arayl. "What was that?" but Twi said "Nevermind," Before she could answer.
    "I should probably get back to my cabin pretty soon, it's getting late, and the boat may not arrive until tomorrow." Twi saw there was a stairway leading from the back of the umbrella-like canopy, a safe escape. But she stayed longer, not wanting to seem suspiciously in a hurry. She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, but she didn't want the other to suspect anything.

But then she looked down to her side to find not a hand but a black cat-paw! she jerked her hand out of the moonlight and into her pocket, hoping no one saw...she then looked up and saw that Sam was transforming too. She gasped, and saw Not two humans then but a ninetales and an espeon! She too was transformed. She was about to ask what was going on, but then she was silenced as her keen Umbreon ears heard footsteps approaching...
    ((*hint* The footsteps are another Were-Pokemon.. *hint*))

Last edited:

Look! I blink!
    Years
    Kamaria watched as the shadow came around the corner, but she noticed the sky was growing lighter...she would change back soon! But then she got an idea. "Umb.. Umbre, Umbre Eon? Umb Umbreon! {Sam.. do you know how to use Morning Sun? We need it now!}" Kamaria had seen the attack performed before. It made the sun brighter. Maybe she could make the sun come up quicker... But as Kamaria was staring around the corner, she saw a shadow beyond the wall

((Hay! My 100th post!))

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: I hope this is okay...I don't quite want my character just strolling out into the moonlight yet. n_n;;

IC: Marie was out of her room right now. She had been trying to get a bit of sleep - and had found herself becoming more than a bit restless. After much tossing and turning, she had decided to just get and go roam around for a bit.

But not outside...she would avoid that if she could, until she was certain that nobody else was around. She didn't want anybody finding out what she was...especially since she tended to either scare people, or make them laugh their heads off. Well, she couldn't help what she turned into, though...it wasn't like she had any control over it...

She took out the one pokeball of hers that was actually occupied with something, and clicked the button on the front of it. Red light spilled out of it, forming into the shape of a pokemon. "Cu bone?" the pokemon said, looking up at Marie.

"I know it's been a while since you've been let out...I'm sorry about that," Marie said to the cubone. "But you can keep me company right now." She smiled at the cubone. "Is that okay?"

"Cu-BONE!" the cubone replied, clasping one of its paws to its chest. It trotted after Marie as she started walking around again.

Marie tried avoiding even any windows at the moment...she knew what would happen if even a small bit of moonlight touched her, and she didn't want that to happen right now.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I awake to the rocking motion of the boat. Opening my eyes I look around my cabin. Moonlight seeped thru into my cabin. "Wow, dark already?" I mumble, getting up. I knew what moonlight would do to me, but I didnt care; the others will have had to find out sooner or later. I step out of my cabin and into the moonlight. I feel my hair become hot and turn to fire; my legs and arms grow, and I stand on all fours; I had transformed. I look up to the sky and wished on the first star I saw that the others would accept me.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    As Kamaria stared, the shadow turned to a warm reddish glow, like the flames of a campfire. She looked around the corner cautiously, and saw another pokemon...
    She started to say.. "Umb-whaa?" But she had began to transform, and so were the others. She glittered and the moonlight wrapped around her like ribbons. She stood still, her catlike form growing taller, fox tail shrinking into nothing, paws separating into fingers, her ears shrunk back into her head, and the ropes of light slid off of her human form, leaving her as she was before.
    She looked around her, and the others were human too. The Rapidash was gone.. and Nicole stood in it's place. Twi was speechless. she stared at the ground, not knowing what to say.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    "So you transform too," I say to Twi, standing up and shaking my head in a horselike way. I smile to myself; my wish had come tru; the others had to accept me now.

Years
    At about the same time the voices of the others drifted over to Marie's ears, her cubone seemed to become a bit more hyper. "Cubone! Cu bone bone!" It jumped up and down, and then ran towards the others.

"Hey, wait!" Marie called to it, and ran after it; she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the others standing there. "Er...hi...I hope I'm not disturbing anything right now," she said to them. Her cubone bounced up and down for a moment, and then plodded back over to her side.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    sry i fell behind i'll just start from where we are
    --------------
    Arayl changed back into human, she blushed at her freakish transformation, but was more than happy to find out that her friend Twi was also one too, "you're an Umbreon? You're lucky" Arayl said, trying to make the most out of it, "i'm a ninetails, fire pokemon aren't so bad i guess" Arayl said, looking out at the ocean "i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier, i was just scared you wouldn't like me anymore" Arayl said sheepishly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back