• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cha Cha Dinosaur's poke ball expansion does not work!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Just wanted to give a heads up saying the poke ball expansion feature no longer works on cha cha dinosaurs hacked emerald engine. All the other features work fine but in game the poke balls added in will NEVER succeed at capturing. There must have been a bug in an update that broke them which is really unfortunate cause I loved that part the most. I have tested this feature before (about 2-3 months ago) and it worked totally fine but this is no longer the case now for whatever reason

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Well, Emerald stuffs are buggy and dead. They are working on PokeEM atm. So the support is dropped atm. You should hack FR instead.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Not really interested in Fire Red. I just want to know if anyone can at least direct me to a previous version of the program that didnt have this huge bug with it

Back