• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need a couple dragon eggs please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GriMAcE

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Hello all, looking to get a couple dragon type eggs for a play through on ultra moon.

Just need 4 eggs, nothing specific, surprise me! I already got a dratini and gible so just none of those please!

Beneficial natures or anything are appreciated as I plan on breeding and battling later but again not required as these are just for my play through. Let me know if you can get me anything and we can swap codes and set up a trade time :)

Years
  • I can breed the following if you want:

Heal Ball Goomy
    Heal Ball Jangmo-o
    Dive Ball Skrelp
    Quick Ball Trapinch
    Dusk Ball Drampa
    Great Ball Bagon
    Luxury Ball Deino
    Dusk Ball Druddigon
    Nest Ball Axew
    Premier Ball Noibat
    Quick Ball Noibat
    Poke Ball Tyrunt

These are all the eligible Dragon-types (or related to Dragon-types by evolution) Pokemon I can breed. Let me know what you want!

GriMAcE

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I can breed the following if you want:

Heal Ball Goomy
    Heal Ball Jangmo-o
    Dive Ball Skrelp
    Quick Ball Trapinch
    Dusk Ball Drampa
    Great Ball Bagon
    Luxury Ball Deino
    Dusk Ball Druddigon
    Nest Ball Axew
    Premier Ball Noibat
    Quick Ball Noibat
    Poke Ball Tyrunt

These are all the eligible Dragon-types (or related to Dragon-types by evolution) Pokemon I can breed. Let me know what you want!

The goomy, jamgmo-o, trapinch, drampa, druddigon and axew would be cool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back