• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

immacksg

follow @immacksg on twitter for some rad cartoon a
Years
  • So I've been on this site for a decent while, even before making this account, but I never really did anything like this, heh, so I figured I might as well try it.
    Anyways, Alola everyone!
    My name's Max.
    Uhm... I don't know what else to really say. Erm, my favorite Pokemon is Banette, and my favorite game is Sapphire version. Before anyone tells me off about this, can I just say that I recognize all the flaws? Hell, I don't even think it's the best Pokemon game. It's just my favorite because my rose-colored glasses are thicker than my regular glasses.
    Uhm, I'm really gay and I own a lot of Pokemon merch. Not really sure how those two things could ever be linked, but I might as well slap 'em in one sentence.
    i'm working on a game can I post the link in here? i wanna put it on steam when it's finished so I can afford college in a year
    I also draw the animus and mimic Sugimori's style pretty well so if you want cheap art commissions hmu

Anyways, I hope to be more active on here, and I hope to be at least tolerable over on this forum!
    Feel free to ask me anything if ya feel like it.

also if you're going to AX this year hmu bc I am too and it'll be fun

Years
  • Alola, Max! Err, do you mean you're gay and collect merch or that you're gay for collecting merch? :0
    You can't advertise your own games in posts, but you can in your signature. What kind of game are you developing?
    If you'd like to share your art, you can check out the Art & Design section. Enjoy your return! :)

Last edited:

immacksg

Years
  • Heh, I simply meant that I collect tons of merch and just happen to be gay.
    And ah, got it. Thanks for the tip! And it's a Visual Novel RPG kinda thing.

Years
  • Heyo Max! It's good to see you active xD Pokémon sapphire is <3 I never completed it though...
    It's just my favorite because my rose-colored glasses are thicker than my regular glasses.
    lol
    Woah a visual novel RPG! I only played 1 or 2 games from that genre which were awesome. What's it about? Just a little discription will do xD.
    You should check out ROM hacking section too. Some ROM hackers requests/wants custom made art. I wish you good luck for your game ^.^ See ya o/

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    So I've been on this site for a decent while, even before making this account, but I never really did anything like this, heh, so I figured I might as well try it.
    Anyways, Alola everyone!
    My name's Max.
    Uhm... I don't know what else to really say. Erm, my favorite Pokemon is Banette, and my favorite game is Sapphire version. Before anyone tells me off about this, can I just say that I recognize all the flaws? Hell, I don't even think it's the best Pokemon game. It's just my favorite because my rose-colored glasses are thicker than my regular glasses.
    Uhm, I'm really gay and I own a lot of Pokemon merch. Not really sure how those two things could ever be linked, but I might as well slap 'em in one sentence.
    i'm working on a game can I post the link in here? i wanna put it on steam when it's finished so I can afford college in a year
    I also draw the animus and mimic Sugimori's style pretty well so if you want cheap art commissions hmu

Anyways, I hope to be more active on here, and I hope to be at least tolerable over on this forum!
    Feel free to ask me anything if ya feel like it.

also if you're going to AX this year hmu bc I am too and it'll be fun

Welcome to PC Max! I'm glad you decided to finally introduce yourself to the community. Banette is a really cool Pokemon, and a very unusual one at that, what do you think of Mega-Banette? Love it? Hate it? I've always wanted to grow my Pokemon merch collection but I just never decided to buy any as of yet. I really want a Sylveon or Espeon plush.
    Feel free to post about your game over in the Games Showcase. If you have any other questions or need any help at all don't hesitate to drop me a message. Hope to see you actively around the community! <3

immacksg

Years
  • Woah a visual novel RPG! I only played 1 or 2 games from that genre which were awesome. What's it about? Just a little discription will do xD.

Erm... I can't really give a good and short description of it, but I've got a decent plot summary on the first page of the link in my signature if that helps!

And thanks! I personally really like Mega-Banette's design, and since I'm not too into competitive battling (I still enjoy battling though) I couldn't really care about any stats or abilities that it's got.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    Hey, is someone available currently to be able to breed a jolly or adamant crabrawler for me??!!

Back