• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2020
    Just wanted to say hello to everybody! I realized recently that I have friends who are into fanfiction, and friends who are into Pokémon, but none who are into both, which saddens and confuses me 😅

Hopefully I can find a few friends here who enjoy both!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there thatfizzyfeeling! Welcome to the community! Our writing section might not be the largest out there on the internet but you'll nevertheless find some truly talented people who love both literature and Pokémon! Another neat section you might want to check out is the RP Lounge — many writers hang out there as well. :)

Happy posting!

Years
  • aw, quite a bit of people here who are into both! I personally haven't written Pokémon fics in a while, last one I did was a shorter one for my bf.. which was 1.5 years ago now oof. gotta get back into that when I have time @_@ welcome to the forum <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2020
    Hehe, I'm glad to hear it. Been wanted to rant low-key about this Pokémon Compendium I've started but I have nowhere to vent. Will try to keep it at low simmer but man the pokémon world has soooo many inconsistencies that from a research standpoint it's rul frustratin'. I hear you about the long gaps between writing, though, been sitting on a couple of WIPs for awhile before this idea ambushed me in that back alley. Thanks for the welcome!

Back