• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are these two cards worth anything? Shiny Charizard & Shiny Mewtoo

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2020
    Recently found my old pokemon collection and i decided to look into weather they were worth anything. i've only done research on the Charizard one and have come across varying prices some in the thousands, some hundreds and some not so much. could anyone help me please?

Attachments

• IMG_20200619_180827.jpg
      IMG_20200619_180827.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 6
    • IMG_20200619_180822.jpg
      IMG_20200619_180822.jpg
      1,014.3 KB · Views: 13

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I've moved your post to the trading card section in hopes that you may receive some insightful assistance. I don't know much about the value of the cards but I must say, these are very nice!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2022
    Hi. So these are both from the first ever set; the Base 1 set and both are from the unlimited edition of that set. Unfortunately that's about the end of the good news. The Charizard is the most desirable card in the pack, but yours seems to have....I can't tell if it's a crease or a cut....on the right hand side, which is going to hit its value a lot. A decent, ungraded version might go for around £100-120, but I suspect that damage will reduce that by more than half, possibly to £40-50. The Mewtwo is in slightly better condition, although the edges are deteriorating. Unfortunately the card has a pretty low basic value and this one would probably sell for around £5.

In my humble opinion

Back