• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerwey

:3
Years
  • Looking for a neutral-natured UT breeded Gible. Doesn't have to have anything else other than that.

I'm offering almost any TM or item obtainable in HG, please PM me to see if I have what you want.

happyshrimp

"PokeSav"ior
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Looking for TM Earthquake

Offering: Whatever you may be looking for within reason

Thank you :D

chadgraphix

the Fame.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Does anybody have a Dusk stone they can trade? Or clone one for me?

If there's anything you want from me, it'll be in my trade thread. If you want none of them, then fml.

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
    Years
  • Offering: UT lv.1 palkia, dialga, or giratina, haven't done event yet yet so tell me which

want: a shiny, don't know which I want though. Pm me which ones you're willing to trade

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    Looking for a Lv. 45ish Leafeon, if you could, could you teach it Sunny Day, SolarBeam, and/or Energy Ball. I'm trading a pre-PKRS infected Happiny lv. 12 i think. I need this asap.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Offering:
    - Pokerus
    - Any starter from any game (1st Form) Level 1
    - Level 1 Eevee's

Pm me with offers.

Also LF: Spiritomb and Pikachu that knows Volt Tackle.
    progress.gif

gossy

Sam
    Years
  • Hi, please PM me if you have a shiny english lugia for trade. I have some shiny legendary pokemon and event pokemon i can offer, the only thing i ask is that you can give me a cloned copy of the pokemon i traded with you back ( i cannot clone D= ) thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Requesting: Beldum Any Level
    Offer: i dont have much to offer i would even be willing to give it back after breeding or something doesnt matter what level you give me just need the help please n thank you

xcellence

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Offering:
    - Pokerus
    - Any starter from any game (1st Form) Level 1
    - Level 1 Eevee's

Pm me with offers.

Also LF: Spiritomb (Any Level)
    Pikachu that knows Volt Tackle (Any Level)
    Growlithe or Arcanine (Any Level)
    Jolteon (Preferably a high Level)

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for someone who can spare a metal coat to evolve my scyther. Not much to offer, a heracross, TM66, and thats about it. Hoping I can trade it to you, then you go put metal coat onto scyther, then trade back for whatever it is you want.

vkeychain

Master to be
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    .READ ALL.

Wanted: Male Larvitar Jolly Nature (newly Hatched)
    Offering: Cyndaquil, Battle Revolution Electivire/(maybe the magmar evolution forgot his name)

If you want Cydaquil I will give you my starter for the Larvitar

If you want Electivire I will trade him using my diamond game and u can send me a random common pokemon but then u must get Larvitar ready and send me him while Im on Heart gold and ill give you a cyndaquil also for the trade

I may give out pokemon battle revolutions magmars evolution if your offer is really good just ask me and i'll see)

ALL TRADES WILL TAKE PLACE ON APRIL 17TH OR LATER IF EARLIER I WILL NOTIFY YOU BUT MESSAGE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU WANT TO TRADE THOUGH

Send Me Private Messages Only For This Trade Or I Will Not See Your Offer Or If I Do I will Ignore It I Dont Like Hunting Down These Things

THANK YOU :)

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
    Years
  • LF: trade partner to trade my scyther with and then back to me to evolve to scizor. I have metal coat already, so if you want to you can take the one that's on him

Offering: uhm...the metal coat I guess...I really don't have that much worth trading

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    I reaalllyy need a water stone, i dont have that much to offer apart from a few rareish pokemon..PM if you are can help me out!

Years
  • i need...:
    Larvitar
    Horsea
    Phanpy
    Teddyursa
    Golbat
    Scyther (w/ metal coat)
    Heracross
    and an Espeon

all around level 20...wilst thou oblige? :D

Status