• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen National Pokédex - Kalos Icon

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2019
    Hi there,
    when I got my Meleotta from the current event I finally managed to have a Kalos Icon before every entry of my 721 Pokémon in the National Pokédex. Still before the National Pokédex itself there is a Pokéball Icon instead of the Kalos icon.

Why is that?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi there,
    when I got my Meleotta from the current event I finally managed to have a Kalos Icon before every entry of my 721 Pokémon in the National Pokédex. Still before the National Pokédex itself there is a Pokéball Icon instead of the Kalos icon.

Why is that?

The pokeball is just the symbol for the National Pokedex. Like the white, blue and red symbols before the Kalos Pokedex's are their symbols.

Back