• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fan Game Help.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2019
    I am making a Pokemon Game (obviously) and this is the first fan game I have made. Thanks for the help turns out I just needed to start a new game Thanks to those who suggested it.

Other things I need help with
    • Name for the Game (Pokemon Ra is the placeholder)
    • Name for the Pokemon (placeholder name is CRANIWHAM) evolution of MAROWAK.
    • ^ (placeholder name is GOMILLA) evolution of Primeape.
    • For some reason when I evolve the pokemon into the fakemon it reverts to level 38 when it evolves at level 42

What I have so far for CRANIWHAM

Name=CRANIWHAM
    InternalName=CRANIWHAM
    Type1=GROUND
    Type2=ROCK
    BaseStats=45,49,49,45,65,65
    GenderRate=AlwaysFemale
    GrowthRate=Medium
    BaseEXP=172
    EffortPoints=2,0,0,0,0,0
    Rareness=45
    Happiness=65
    Abilities=SANDSTREAM
    Moves=1,HEADBUTT,1,GROWL,1,TAILWHIP,1,BONEMERANG,5,DRAGONRAGE,11,DOUBLEHIT,15,SLAM,19,MEGAPUNCH,21,COMETPUNCH,25,MACHPUNCH,27,DOUBLEEDGE,31,MAGNITUDE,45,EARTHQUAKE,50,FISSURE,90,DRAGONCLAW
    Compatibility=1,1
    StepsToHatch=5355
    Height=3.3
    Weight=90.0
    Color=Brown
    Habitat=Cave
    Kind=Bone
    Pokedex=A rare evolution of MAROWAK.
    BattlerPlayerY=0
    BattlerEnemyY=0
    BattlerAltitude=0
    Evolutions=

b0RZ6

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Creating data for new Pokémon isn't so hard. You certainly defined all or atleast most Information about your Pokémon. You'll just have to add it's entry at the end of the pokemon.txt file and make sure to assign an own id to it. http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Defining_a_species

Make sure to start a new game if you've added the new Pokémon.

You have to start a new game, but you have to make sure that you compile the game by holding Control in debug mode. Also, make sure your sprites match your Pokémon's ID in the PBS.

Back