• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

smithtism

Blank
Years

@gameplayer56
So you can honestly say that if someone came up to you looking like this...
Spoiler:

...then it wouldn't bother you? I stand by my claim that mimes, Pokemon or not, are creepy.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years

How are Mimes not creepy?!
9. Eh, I just don't find them creepy, in fact, I find them rather entertaining.

@gameplayer56
So you can honestly say that if someone came up to you looking like this...
Spoiler:

...then it wouldn't bother you? I stand by my claim that mimes, Pokemon or not, are creepy.
Eh, I've seen creepier things. I swear, my life is just huge mess of everything...

EternalLoathing

Challenge Stalker
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011

okay,mimes are creepy as well Mr.mimes now moving on... What name do you think Game 3 of Gen V will have?

smithtism

Blank
Years

My (real) guess is that Ghetsis will return and you must team up with N, Looker, and the other sages and prevent him and the main legendary of the game from conquering the world. The problem is that you have no idea where to find him.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

*Number please :3

Also, if I remember correctly the Sages are still loyal to Ghetsis, unless they're forced to work against him. The same goes for the Dark Trinity :3 Though are you talking about the main plot or a plot post-game? Because seeing how this is Pokemon, the third game in a series doesn't tweak the plot TOO much. Yellow brought in happiness and added Jessie and James as trainers to fight. Crystal was the first to make fighting/capturing a legendary a requirement, plus it added quite a few additions, but other than Eusine, it didn't really affect the plot too much. Emerald introduced Scott, who led you to the Battle Frontier, and it also combined Ruby and Sapphire in terms of bad guys. Platinum introduces a new Galactic member who doesn't do much and the Distortion World. Differences aside, all four third games follow the basic plots of their predecessors. I doubt Nintendo will ever stray from that path.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Parroting smithtism, but technically speaking, Yellow's still the third game. Blue was never released in Japan, and Green was never released in America. Though there are terrible Engrish versions of it.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

*ahem*

While I may not be a Mod, Tara's out on vacation and who knows when she'll go online, so may I remind you of this rule:

Three: You may chat in this thread. HOWEVER, everything has to be Pokemon Related, or else it's off-topic. Too many off-topic posts will result in the warning and after that it'll be an infraction, as it's against PC rules. You may speak about the Pokemon Anime, Games, I don't know. Just make sure it's Pokemon Related.
Anyways, PokeGen is an amazing thing that outdoes Pokesav. And Pokecheck is awesome as well.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
@Sewaddle, I guess we forgot about that. Also, your # is supposed to be 24 (Either that, or my eyes are that horrible.
Anyways, so am I the only who has boxful of Latias' in their game?

Last edited:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Before Eternal posted after me, I was at 20. Then smithism didn't change the number, but rather than post 23, Eternal went ahead and posted 22 without paying attention to the double number.

Anyways, general chatting is fine, so long as Pokemon is included somewhere, like the rule states. If you don't want to talk about Pokemon at all, there's always TCTI and DLTMS0 over at Other Trivia :3

And you probably are o3o If I didn't trade some of the female Snivys I hatched while trying to hatch a shiny, one of my boxes would probably be full of them o3o

Back