• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022

I've always bought all games in the generation, and I hate that I do it but I can't resist! Always spend my money on Pokémon games, haha.

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
Years

I always buy at least one game in a duo/trio, and then wait a few years before buying the next one. Unfortunately I still haven't been able to collect all of them, but purchasing them like this (especially used) tends to be cheaper.

Years

I usually just wait for the third game, like for Emerald and Platinum, but for X and Y, I was just so impatient to play it and Pokemon Z still isn't even confirmed, so, yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. At this point you would have probably needed to wait until after the release of ORAS before a third game in Kalos.

Years

Since HGSS I've been getting all the main games (and I think the spin-offs I did buy) on their release dates. I probably plan to do the same with ORAS unless it comes out at the end of November. Then I can just ask to receive AS (since I'm buying OR on the release date no matter what) for my birthday~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Same with the exception of PMD: GoI which I got a little after when I got my 3DS. Soul Silver, White, Black 2, and X I got on release day. Y i got simply because I could when they had that one special for it.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

All of the main games that I own since Diamond/Pearl were bought on their release days. It's the spin-offs that take a while. I didn't get the third PokéRanger game until last summer :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still haven't played the last two ranger games oops. I did have a time when I planned on it but I never got them so oh well. There are other games I would rather save up and get than the ranger games right now so who knows if I'll ever play them.

Years

The Ranger spin-offs are among my least faves; I couldn't even finish the third because I had gotten bored with it :< (That being said, I have been tempted to try the second one again, as I found that one to be the most enjoyable of the three.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I only played one of them and yeah. It was... fun but it wasn't nearly as fun as say Mystery Dungeon. Though lately out of the spin-offs I actually kind of want to replay Pokemon Puzzle League ahaha.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

I never played Puzzle League... I actually forgot that it even exists until I read your post haha. I should give it a go sometime soon, although I know nothing it about it :P

Years
MEW (151)

I own/have owned most of the spin-offs that were localized XD Snap (on my Wii), both Pinballs (one was my cousin's; I returned it to her and gave her the other), Puzzle Challenge, Colo & XD, every PMD game that was localized, every Ranger game (all sold), Conquest, Rumble, Rumble Blast (sold), and Battle Trozei. I've also played Stadium & Stadium 2, Puzzle League, the TCG video game, Channel, Battle Revolution, and a little bit of the original Trozei, ahaha. I plan on adding Art Academy and maybe that Detective Pikachu game--if it turns out to be any good--to my collection. So many spin-offs, pft.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
152 - Chikorita! ♥

Out of the spin-offs I've played (of the top of my head) Pokemon Stadium 1/2, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon TCG, Hey You Pikachu (only very little of it though), Pokemon Colosseum/XD, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon MD (Sky and GoI), aaand Pokemon Channel. I really really want Pokemon Art Academy though aaah. And maybe that Pikachu Detective Game too.

Back