• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Henlo

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hello, everyone! I'm new here, but I'm not new to Pokemon. Been playing the games since I was 10 (appropriately enough) - I started with Sapphire. My favorite games in the series are R/B/Y and X/Y, and my favorite Pokemon is Scraggy (I love that guy). Anyway, that's it. Bye!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey!! :3 lovely to meet you, welcome to PC. I think it's awesome that you're already posting around all the Pokémon sections, let me know if you have any questions about them!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! Scraggy is a pretty cool Pokemon! I quite enjoyed using it in my Black playthrough. There are many Pokemon sections to choose from, and plenty of discussion to join right in! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask~

Back