• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
  • 299.jpg

^Ash ordering an attack.

Years
  • I enjoyed watching AG 119. Satoshi and his rival kicked butt in that episode. It's really hilarious when Satoshi and Masamune compete each other in any type of way possible. I also enjoyed how they saved their own Pokemon without relying on any of their other Pokemon to do the work for them. A very enjoyable and memorable episode indeed. Hopefully Satoshi can be like that throughout the rest of the AG series.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • mew151 said:
    I enjoyed watching AG 119. Satoshi and his rival kicked butt in that episode. It's really hilarious when Satoshi and Masamune compete each other in any type of way possible. I also enjoyed how they saved their own Pokemon without relying on any of their other Pokemon to do the work for them. A very enjoyable and memorable episode indeed. Hopefully Satoshi can be like that throughout the rest of the AG series.
    I would have to agree! I just loved it!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XDD! I am so glad you like that one Toto! Okay here is a another. I really love this one.

AG85_043.jpg

*drooooooooooools* XD

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
  • mew151 said:
    I enjoyed watching AG 119. Satoshi and his rival kicked butt in that episode. It's really hilarious when Satoshi and Masamune compete each other in any type of way possible. I also enjoyed how they saved their own Pokemon without relying on any of their other Pokemon to do the work for them. A very enjoyable and memorable episode indeed. Hopefully Satoshi can be like that throughout the rest of the AG series.

wow...cool pic! they all look ready to battle ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back