• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Thank you for the welcome. You siggy animation is adorable. It just can't get any better than that! But..it looks like Ash is going to jump off a cliff, no offence. XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Now I see what ya mean by it can't get any better than this!
What is the number beside the username on the member list, BTW?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I dont know.

AG85_005.jpg

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
He feels so relaxed in that one, doing something relaxing. The calm and passionate part of every man, including him. Where do you get all those nonstop pictures..?

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
WEll that's nice. I wouldn't even get the time to watch the episodes if I ever did..
This club has over 10,000 posts, and I actually don't believe you can supply us that many pictures. o.0

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Yeah, I guess reposting is a good idea. The majority of your posts have a picture in it though..

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Ash is saved from the river! Sounds like fun.
I saw your location, and I say, just make him land on top of you.
Now there goes a bad idea..^

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Or should I say from that pokemon. My bad..
How long did it take for you to make it? Looks quite complicated..

Years
Awesome animation, Toto. The episode of that animation is also one of my favorite. Corphish catapults Ash in order to battle the Whiscash (or whatever its name is). Too bad he never thought of that when he had Krabby and haven't used it much throughout the Pokemon series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back